advertisement

North East Hifi-new retailer

Republican

Trade: Audio Republic
Opening late October 2022, The Audio Republic Ltd is delighted to announce the opening of a new retail venture, The Audio Republic (North) Ltd, operating from no 9 Keel Row, The Watermark,Metro Riverside Park, Gateshead, NE119SZ. The business is located 5 mins from the A1 and close to the Metro Centre. There is ample free car parking on site with an air conditioned showroom.

Brands featured include some of the best from the UK and the US/Canada including, but not limited to;

Rega Research (including Reference range), Linn Products, Naim Audio, Simaudio, Audio Research (including Reference range), B&W loudspeakers (including 800 series), Wilson Audio, JE Sugden, PMC and Martin Logan (ElectroMotion only), Vertere Acoustics (DG1 and MG1),Luxman, Rogue Audio, Kudos Loudspeakers, Auralic, Cyrus Audio, Nottingham Analogue, Proac, VPI turntables, Neat Acoustics, Audio Origami tonearms, Spendor loudspeakers, Audiolab, Denon, Quad, Silent Angel streaming devices and accessories, Monitor Audio, Dali and several others too late to mention at time of going to press. We will have an impressive range of cartridges as we are thoroughly into analogue replay, including Hana, Dynavector, Luxman,Vertere, Ortofon, Audio Technica (including ART1000), Linn Products, Denon, Rega Research, Van den Hul and Shelter.

The shop will feature both high quality streaming and analogue solutions with staff members proficient in both. As a native of the North East it has always been my desire to do the job that I love in the place of my birth. After twenty great years in Leeds (which remains open under the management of Karl Buckels), it is a source of great joy to invest in the region and serve its fantastic people. I can be contacted at [email protected]. A soft opening is planned for the end of October and a proper event the first week in November. The main shop phone number will be 01914067070, expected to be live in the next two weeks or so. I look forward to meeting customers old and new. Regards Andrew Oliver.

advertisement

Back