advertisement

[FS] norma IPA 70B.

marktr

Fabulous IPA 70B. Silver finish. Phono stage. Amp is in perfect condition. The remote has the slightest of ‘dints’. Double box which has some damage.
I’ve owned this from new and it’s worked flawlessly. Very light use. Deep bass, great mids and smooooth highs. For sale @ £2300.00. Current RRP is nearly £4K. Pics on HFW or pm me an email for pics. Collection from Harrogate or will deliver/meet up within fifty miles. NO couriers. Thanks for looking. M.

Last edited:
these are beautiful amps , think mix of lavardin and naim . muscular . remotes are interesting . well made and micro and macro vol control . great price . this one does not have the dac in before anyone asks .

little video to show the beauty of these amps . build quality is superb. no sharp edges on these !! the remotes are difference now from video though

Thanks Phil!
Y’up, ‘Battleship’ build quality for sure! £2300.00, Firm.

Last edited:
Bump and price drop; £2250.00. Due to up and coming commitments, I am now unable to meet up/deliver within 50 miles of Harrogate as previously stated. It’s collection only.

Last edited:
Bump. I’ve been asked a couple of times re condition of this IPA70B.To reiterate - This unit is in PERFECT cosmetic and working condition!
Imho, it’s a Bargain, considering current RRP is just South of £4K.

Thanks for the Bump Roger. norma, one of hifi’s ‘Best kept secrets’!

Last edited:
With such little interest and at almost half price, I’m wasting my time. Withdrawn.

Last edited:
I received a derisory offer in The IPA 70B. It’s a fabulous amp in ‘perfect’ working order and condition. At nearly £4K new, the price is £2K. Lower offers will be ignored.

advertisement

Back