Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] norma IPA 70B

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by marktr, Jul 4, 2022.

1. marktr

marktr Registered User

Fabulous Silver IPA 70B in ‘mint’ condition. This IPA has the factory installed mm/mc phono stage. There is a slight ‘dint’ on one of the corners of the remote. Double boxed. Build quality is without question, superb! Purchased from Doug Brady. Very light use. Collection/meet up/delivery within 75 miles of Harrogate. Current RRP is £3700.00. I will not courier this amplifier as I don’t trust couriers. However, if you pay and arrange your own courier, fine with me. For sale at £2400.00. No ‘tyre kickers’ please. Just pm me an email address for photos - there are photos on HFW. Some great reviews of The IPA 70B out there. Think that’s it.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
    RogerJW likes this.
  2. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

Beautiful amp, quite a bit recently on this amp on here

3. marktr

marktr Registered User

Thanks Phil.
    I went from a KONDO Overture to this IPA 70B and ‘never looked back’. It’s a fabulous amplifier!

hifinutt likes this.
  4. marktr

marktr Registered User

£2250.00.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
    hifinutt likes this.
  5. RogerJW

RogerJW pfm Member

That's a real bargain, especially with the excellent on-board phono-stage. Everything about Norma amps projects quality.

effinity and Robby like this.
  6. marktr

marktr Registered User

Thanks Roger, my thoughts exactly. Imho, The IPA 70B is a Fabulous amplifier!

7. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

8. marktr

marktr Registered User

I’ve had a couple of enquiries re price. It’s a great amplifier selling at a great price. I don’t want to sell for less.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
  9. marktr

marktr Registered User

Bump. Photos of this lovely IPA 70B amplifier on HFW.

10. marktr

marktr Registered User

^^^^.
    For complete transparency: When I received this Norma IPA 70 from Doug Brady, the outer and inner boxes were damaged. The foam inserts were and are in perfect condition. I had the option of returning the amp but chose not to, as it was in perfect condition and working order. It’s never missed a beat! New £3700.00. For sale @ £2250.00.

11. marktr

marktr Registered User

^^^^.

12. marktr

marktr Registered User

^^^^.

13. marktr

marktr Registered User

This fabulous norma IPA 70B is withdrawn for the foreseeable future. I’ll try again later in the year. Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022