advertisement

[FS] Nikon Manual Lenses/Jobo Film Processor

Mousey

pfm Member
Downsizing/moving home sale:

Nikon 28mm 2.8 ai - serial number 444239 with Nikon HN-2 metal hood, front and rear caps. 52mm filter thread. Capable of outstanding results on a Nikon FX camera (it also works on DX). £175 ono + postage.

Nikon 105mm 2.5 ais - serial number 983250. Later version with built-in metal lens hood. Includes front and rear caps. 52mm filter thread. Maybe one of the most famous Nikon lenses ever made, and rightly so. There’s a gushing review here. £200 ono + postage.

Both lenses are solidly built and in very good cosmetic condition. Optically, there’s a small amount of dust inside both lenses, which I guess is only to be expected as both items are around 40 years+ old. Images are not affected by dust. Focus and aperture rings work smoothly on both.

Also selling:

JOBO CPE-2 Plus processor with lift. Full working condition. Includes film & paper drums. Perfect for home developing B&W, C41 and E6 film, and is great for doing film batches. Used prices range wildly on these - anywhere between £300-£700 on ebay. Happy to take £450 ono. I’m not willing to post this as it’s quite bulky and I don’t think it will travel too well. So it's pick-up only from Milton Keynes.

Pictures of all items on request

advertisement

Back