advertisement

[FS] Nikon Gear for Sale: Lot 2

Gingerbeard

Ayup Me Duck
...and as mentioned in the Lot 1 thread here is some of the remaining kit

SB-900 Speedlight - Only used a handful of times and in absolute mint condition. Comes complete with all of its accessories, soft case and box = £130.00 + P&P

SB-900 Speedlight v3 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

SB-900 Speedlight v2 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

SB-900 Speedlight v1 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

SB-900 Speedlight v4 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

SB-900 Speedlight v5 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

SB-900 Speedlight v6 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

D700 Camera Body - This is the one item of equipment that isn't in the best condition. As you can see from the pictures it is in a well used condition, the rubber is coming away by the FX logo (quite common), which is an easy fix and I believe can be replaced if desired. All of the controls work perfectly.
Also, and the most important thing to note, is that the sensor has been scratched when I tried to clean this myself sometime ago, not a mistake I am ever likely to repeat. However, it is not that bad and is still very much a usable camera, and it can still take excellent photographs - see the pictures on the Lot 1 thread. This only came to light when it was professionally cleaned, although I suspected I had damaged it. I would rather be honest and up-front about this and if it doesn't sell, so-be-it, I'll continue to use it nonetheless. Shutter count is 36,152 - Only asking £50.00 + P&P so it should be a bargain for someone

D700 v2 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

D700 v3 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

D700 v4 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

D700 v5 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

D700 v6 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

IMG_9195 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

IMG_9197 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

Many thanks

GB

The flash does not have a mark on it and the D700 is in nice condition except for the lood body rubber , I can live with that , May see if I can get some new ones fitted , Thank you

advertisement

Back