advertisement

[FS] Nikon Gear for Sale: Lot 1

Gingerbeard

Ayup Me Duck
I have decided to move on from lugging lots of gear about and want a more simpler approach to my photography, so I am selling my Nikon kit to help fund the purchase of Leica Q2 Monochrome

Nikon Lenses
24-70mm AFS Nikkor F2.8G ED - In superb condition, optically perfect without any blemishes or marks on the glass. There are a few very light scuffs on the lens hood, which I have tried to photograph, but as they are quite fine they don't show very easily. Comes with original box, lens case and lens caps = £650.00 + P&P

24-70mm v1 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

24-70mm v2 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

24-70mm v3 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

24-70mm v4 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

24-70mm v6 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

70-200mm AFS Nikkor F2.8G VII ED - Same as with the 24-70 lens this is in superb condition, optically perfect without any blemishes or marks on the glass. Again there are a few very light scuffs on the lens hood and a very small chip on the lens collar tripod fixing. Comes with original box, lens case and lens caps = £850.00 + P&P

70-200mm v1 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

70-200mm v3 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

70-200mm v2 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

70-200mm v4 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

70-200mm v5 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

70-200mm v6 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

70-200mm v7 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

TC-14EII AFS Teleconverter - Great little lens that gives you an extra 40% on the original focal length. Optically perfect without any marks or blemishes on the glass. Just a few very light marks where the coating has come away from taking it on an off. Comes with original box, lens case and lens caps = £250.00 + P&P

TC-14EII AF-S v1 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

TC-14EII AF-S v2 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

TC-14EII AF-S v3 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

TC-14EII AF-S v4 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

I have a D700 camera body that I will also be selling. However, this is the one item that is not in the best condition, although it still takes some very good pictures - see below. I will post this on a separate thread tomorrow.

I will also include my SB-900 Speedlight (in mint condition) which is also for sale in tomorrows 'Lot 2' thread. I did intend on posting it here originally, until l tried to create the thread and it wouldn't let me for having more than 20 images :eek:

I may also sell my Manfrotto tripod with various heads, I just need to dig this out and will post in the D700 thread if I decide to.

Here are some recent example pics taken with the D700

_DSC6130 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

_DSC5555 by Paul Fitzgerald, on Flickr

Low ballers will not be entertained. All the kit has been priced fairly and based on its superb condition and recent sold items in the same condition on the Bay etc.

Happy to have a conversation if someone wants to purchase all of it

Payments by bank transfer only or cash on collection (based in Nottingham). Sorry, but I will not post / sell to anyone outside of the UK

Best wishes

GB

advertisement

Back