advertisement

Nikon & Fuji stuff

Gromit

Plasticine Dog
A very small selection of stuff up for sale here - simple reason is that...

1. I can't use the Nikkor as I don't have a Nikon camera now.
2. The flash is Nikon-dedicated so ditto above.
3. With 2 Fuji X-Pro bodies, the TCL is surplus as I can use the XF35 instead.

Ok...

1. AF-Nikkor 20mm f2.8D

Lovely little lens, I've used this loads as it strikes an excellent compromise between 'really wide' and 'not too wide'. Don't have the original box and the front/rear caps are non-Nikkor - I do have the Nikon hood but it got dropped (just the hood that is!) whilst I was stood in a crowd where someone managed to stand on it, cracking it. I repaired it with SuperGlue which has worked ok but it's not especially pretty. Should add that being a 'D' lens this will need a camera with built-in focus motor.

Apart from that the lens in very tidy condition indeed with hardly a mark on it. Takes a tidy picture too:

Portsmouth Night Crossing by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

2. Metz 44-AF1 flash unit.

Dedicated to Nikon DSLR and allows full iTTL function. I'm totally clueless where flash is concerned but even I got great results from it with the D700, which says a lot. Metz now do a 44-AF2 for Fuji so I'm going to get that as a replacement. In excellent condition with all original packaging etc.

3. Fuji TCL-X100.

A nice addition to the X100 cameras, allowing 35mm equivalent of 50mm (turns the 23mm into a 33mm). No image degradation and beautifully made, this one's pretty much spotless. Has had a filter on it (67mm) since new. All original packaging.

Prices (including UK RMSD delivery)

1. SOLD
2. £60
3. SOLD

Edit: A few photos taken just now...

_DSF0188 by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

_DSF0189 by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

_DSF0193 by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

_DSF0190 by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

_DSF0194 by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

advertisement

Back