advertisement

[FS] Nikon D7200 + Sigma Lenses

labrat

pfm Member
I am in the process of reducing the amount of Camera equipment I own. As per title Nikon D7200 dslr. 24.1Mpix in excellent condition boxed with all accessories (battery, charger, lens cap etc - no memory card) Camera can accommodate twin sd cards. Purchased before COVID and has limited use with shutter count below 5000 (3500 I think). Looking for £400. (not including postage)

Also for sale is Sigma 17-70 F2.8 - 4 DC Macro Contemporary lens. Again in excellent condition used with the D7200 body. Comes with box lens caps and lens hood. Looking for £150 (not including postage).

`also for sale is Sigma 100-400 F5-6.3 DG Contemporary. Again in excellent condition, boxed and has had very little use. comes with hood and lens caps. Looking for £450 (not including postage.

Open to reasonable offers and discounts available for purchasing lenses and camera together. e.g. body and 17-70 £500 or Body and two lenses for £850.

Have tried to attach photos but I'm not very good at doing that on forums. Happy to provide more pictures just message me.

Thanks for looking

advertisement

Back