advertisement

Nik Software Offer

Look for coupon codes online and you can get the whole bundle for $127 - quite a deal compared to the old Nik pricing,

That's what it cost me using Darren's code.

Oops, didn't see the code referenced in Darren's original post.

Question, when you bought the package, did you get any form of serial number? I bought it and it just downloaded and installed - not sure how it validates the software. I did print out the recipt just in case but recieved no confirmation email either - rather odd.

Hi Martin - no, no serial number. Actually i didn't get an email receipt either so i'll chase that one up. All works well though and integrates perfectly with LR4.

James

I received an email from Nik 'thank you for your loyalty' etc and here is your free NIK bundle.
I've downloaded and installed it but is it the real deal or merely a trial version? Nowhere does it say 'trial version' so are they now giving it away for nowt?

Looks like the real deal if your purchased a plug-in with the past five years:

The new bundle of software, which is comprised of the HDR Efex Pro 2, Silver Efex Pro 2 (above and below), Sharpener Pro 3, Color Efex Pro 4, Viveza 2, and Dfine 2 plug-ins will no longer be sold a la carte. However, any users who purchased any individual plug-in within the past five years will be able to download the rest for free. Furthermore, any users who shelled-out more than $149 on any Nik plug-in since February 22 will be refunded the difference. Affected users should receive an email from Google in the next few days.

http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/...ndles-niks-photoshop-plug-ins-slashes-prices/

advertisement

Back