Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] NHS England

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Space is the Place, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

Thread crapping. It's a sales thread, if you're not interested in buying keep your opinions to yourself.

2. shrink

shrink pfm Member

You'll have to get a hold of NHS Scotland first. I have it on good authority it's only worth having as a complete set. Problem is The seller of the top half isn't likely to want to let it go. I'm sure they'll be forced to somehow in the coming years. That's what posh bullies do though... take what isn't theirs.

Moonbuggy and I.D.C. like this.
  3. Nero

Nero Call me 'Goose'

I'm pretty sure you'll need the Welsh boards too, otherwise the English NHS alone is worthless

4. flowjm

flowjm pfm Member

I like getting free stuff too, but I appreciate that the people who have to pay for it might not feel the same way.

5. joe9407

joe9407 actress/activist

My point was that we Americans pay a lot more for health care and get less, across many metrics (care outcomes, life expectancy, infant mortality, etc.).

legzr1 likes this.
  6. deanf

deanf pfm Member

NHS operations to remove one's sense of humour can result in a bit of crapping,

7. flowjm

flowjm pfm Member

Nope, your point was that you weren't asked to pay anything. Your post didn't mention any of the other stuff.