Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] NHS England

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Space is the Place, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Space is the Place

Space is the Place pfm Member

I've decided to sell this on, i want exactly what you've paid for it, but offers are invited.

Please contact me on +44 (0) 20 7222 900, Lobbyists can send money to 6, Cricket Square PO Box 10052 Grand Cayman KY1-1001 Cayman Islands

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    coredump, foxbat, DavidS and 6 others like this.
  2. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

Hold up. I want my share if you sell it. It’s not yours alone to sell.

Wilson likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny pfm Member

Someone has been suckered by the rantings of certain lunatic politicians it seems.

Pure, gold-plated, genuine article, ravings of lunatics seeking straws to clutch at.

ThELiZ and clap like this.
  4. Space is the Place

You can't have your share i'm afraid, (unless you were a member of the Bullington club?) just as you didn't get anything for the water, electricity, gas, railways and telephones that you paid for.

But i can sell you health insurance with a 5 % discount and charge you 200% more for the drugs that control your flatulence.

Weekender and ff1d1l like this.
  5. Space is the Place

Make a nice Christmas Present for someone. We didn't need the the 350million a week after all.

6. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

Can you make me sell my house to pay for my old age care too please??. I know I’ve paid for that too, but I just feel like it really should be yours - you’ve done so much for me over the years it just doesn’t feel right that I just hang onto it without any repurcussions.

7. Space is the Place

Certainly that sounds fair, it's not as if you've been paying taxes and national insurance all these years...oh you have! what a fool! you have should have based you company in the Caymans like me!

Rug Doc likes this.
  8. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

best laugh i have had all day !! never seen the NHS in pfm classifieds before !!

9. marktr

marktr Registered User

Would you come across a member of The House of Lords, MP, Celebrity, City Banker, GP etc, the list goes on, languishing on a trolley for hours in a hospital corridor? From what I’m lead to believe, we’re all in this together. Err, not too sure I buy that!

10. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

Bupa have just sent an email to all their subscription staff to get to work early tomorrow.

11. dspatterson

dspatterson Keltik Krazy

Show respect and take your rantings to the right place, we are not all labour nutters here.

flowjm, lawrence001 and k4pog like this.
  12. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

There's going to be a lot of "Show Respect!" from now on I'm afraid.

Sue Pertwee-Tyr and Fatmarley like this.
  13. montesquieu

montesquieu pfm Member

One of the reasons the Labour Party got hammered yesterday is because they took the public for fools with precisely this utterly ridiculous mixture of 'NHS for sale/Tory Scum' mendacity and hyperbole. Name calling is no substitute for winning the argument.

As a former Labour Party member I'm delighted that Corbynism failed so spectacularly today. Labour will only recover if it can get rid of the Tankies, Trots and anti-Semites that have taken it over in recent years. The saddest thing is that Labour's collapse in Scotland appears to have gone the way of the SNP.

flowjm, Zagreus, Mike Reed and 6 others like this.
  14. James46

James46 The Crystal Method

Russian document plant has clearly worked.

Failure to listen to the general public has clearly worked so well.

15. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

General public prefer rock hard Brexit to the NHS.

Fatmarley likes this.
  16. deanf

deanf pfm Member

I’ll have some of this, can we organise a group buy? Do you prefer Dollars or Rubels, brown envelope or bitcoins?

Fatmarley likes this.
  17. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Don’t feel sorry. We’ve got a progressive left of centre, pro-Europe party in power. We’re the lucky ones today.

andrewd, Spike55, tuga and 2 others like this.
  18. Space is the Place

As per tradition, i'm always delighted to receive a brown envelope.

deanf likes this.
  19. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

I've now learned that this item is not actually for sale and Space never intended to sell it. It will remain free at the point of use. However there is an upgrade pack available, and this of course DOES have to be paid for. So rest assured the original article will still be free to use, if you want something that actually works then the upgrade pack is of course available.

20. Minio

Minio I'm not being funny but...

I'm looking forward to both now that Boris has the *power*.

lawrence001 likes this.