advertisement

News regarding cliffpatte

Cliff's funeral is to be held at 1:15 on the 28th July. If anyone wishes to attend drop me a PM for details.

...you were still here only moments ago. :(
Cruel reminder how fragile is what we take for granted..

All the best whereever you are now.
You'll be missed..

sad news; Cliff taken - from his family, friends, and the PFM community - too soon. My sincere condolences.

Very sad news, I didn't know Cliff personally, but I know he was a valued contributor here. My condolences to his family and friends, and may he Rest in Peace.

Just logged in and seen this very sad news.

So very sorry for your loss - I didn't know Cliff, but I enjoyed reading his excellent contribution to this forum.

RIP, Cliff.

I made it a fixture in the charity room - it is pinned at the top and can remain there as long ad the link works.

Terrible news, never met or spoke directly on the forum, but always had time for Cliff's contributions. Thoughts go out to his family, RIP.

I am really sorry to learn of Cliff's premature death and your devastating, sudden loss. Thank you for letting us know. Please accept my sincere condolences. Stewart

Truly terrible news.

I spent a happy evening baking off transports and Dac's with him many years ago.

He'll be greatly missed.

Wow.

This is sad, my deepest condolences to his dear family.

Like vuk wrote, from day one on the Naim forum, this is, what, 17,19 years?

Amazing thing is he asked me how I was a couple of months ago, when I posted in pinkfish after a few years, and I replied that during a football match I felt generally bad and went to hospital and to my astonishment was diagnosed with a mild heart event (NSTEMI I believe is the term).
Cliff replied that a mate had a mild heart attack and that he sometimes thinks he is at risk, and tries to get fit, eat the right stuff etc.

We concluded Joe Hart was god in that Barca-City 1-0 match.

This is so sad. RIP Cliff.

Please be aware that a bad unexpected weakness and chest uneasiness (no need for very specific symptoms), esp after some effort, at our (>40) age requires immediate rest and hospital check.

Even if you start feeling slightly better, go and have it checked then, within 5 hours of event, to be able to determine what it was.

Omer.

Shocking and sad news. Sincerest condolences to his family.
I have shared quite a few pints and discussed the relative merits of 'blads, Mamiya, Olympus, Nikon, Fujis etc, over the years as we both work in the city.

Sorry to hear this :(

I got a Naim Hicap off of Cliffpatte waaaay back in 2006 (the day of the Pink Floyd gig in Hyde Park IIRC) and he seemed like a great guy and with good musical taste. Bit of a shock this to be honest...

advertisement

Back