advertisement

News regarding cliffpatte

I didn't know Cliff but was used to seeing his name on here regularly and now we won't.

I leaves me very sad, best wishes to his family and friends.

Mark

Very sad news. I enjoy looking at Cliff's superb photos on Flickr and commenting on them.
Please accept my deepest sympathies.

Sympathies and best wishes to family and friends. I too certainly enjoyed his forum input and his many photos.

Very sad to hear this. My condolences to all his family and friends, his contributions were much appreciated here.

Steve

Sad news for us, devastating for the family. I know a bit about loss like this and how it can almost overcome those most affected. Time really does heal though and the many good memories will bring comfort in the days, months and years ahead.

Davy

So sad to hear this. I bought a NAD amp from him a couple of years ago for my son (still his pride and joy). I met Cliff in a pub near Clapham Junction and he was delightful and very interesting to chat with.

Deepest condolences to his family at this very sad time.

Nic.

Its sad and a shock to the family that he' unexpectedly died from a heart attack'. I had a friend whose husband collapsed as he was walking across the room in his early 30s. She never really recovered. No boyfriends nor children followed.

Condolences to his family and RIP Cliff,

DV

Its sad and a shock to the family that he' unexpectedly died from a heart attack'. I had a friend whose husband collapsed as he was walking across the room in his early 30s. She never really recovered. No boyfriends nor children followed...
DV

I've been putting off getting an AED for the home something like a Philips Heartstart. If nothing else to be of service to visitors or neighbours when needed.

Very sad to hear this. Like quite a few others here, I didn't know Cliff in person, yet I shall miss his posts and the good-natured dialogue he struck up with so many. His passion for photography and willingness to share his time and knowledge has clearly been of considerable benefit to many over the years.

Condolences to his family.

RIP Cliff.

That is indeed very sad news. I didn't know the gent, but I recognise the "cliffpatte" handle as one of the better known ones on pfm, and that for many years. Somehow the knowledge that we all gotta go sometime isn't much help when someone is suddenly taken from us. In the end, all we can do is be glad that this person did indeed pass through our lives and for all too short a time made them that much brighter.

My condolences to his family.

advertisement

Back