advertisement

News regarding cliffpatte

Very very sad news, I know all on pfm will miss him, his photographic knowledge, and his pictures.

I didn't know Cliff personally, but he came across as a genuinely good guy.
My condolences to all his family and friends.

Phil.

This is very sad - my thoughts go out to his family. Cliff was an entertaining and helpful member of the forum for all the time I've been here. Although I've never met him, he came across as a true gent.

Very sad news, whilst I can't say that I really knew Cliff, it is clear he was very well regarded. what more can I say, other than a very sad loss. My thoughts and best wishes are with Cliff's family.

A very sad loss indeed. I didn't meet him alas but sensed a strong, sensitive man with a great love for his family, friends and his surroundings.

Deepest condolences to his family.

Very sad indeed.

His contributions to the photography forum have been considerable. Whilst I never posted in there I did read many threads and was always impressed with the real quality of the photos that he took and the way that he interacted with people there.

Very shocking news. Cliff was a pillar of this place. He was generous with his time and advice and came across as a warm and generous person.

My heartfelt condolences to his family.

Oh. That's really really sad. RIP Cliff and sincere condolences to your family. Really admired your talent behind the lens.

Terrible news. We will miss Cliff greatly but remember him always.
Cliff's family have my deepest sympathy and condolences.

Wow that is terrible news. Cliff brought a sparkle to many of the threads on pfm. Condolences to his family.

Jack

This is terrible news. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. PFM has lost a true gentleman.

advertisement

Back