advertisement

Newbie here

Morning all :)

Couldn't find an introduction thread so just starting my own.

I'm 27, from Manchester, and looking for a forum where I can enjoy a good political discussion. Preferably with a nice left-wing slant . ;)

Deej

Welcome Deej

If you could just pull your trousers up to a place where your belt sits above your belly button so as not to disturb the more orthodox hifi enthusiast that would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Dean :)
ps. a young 47

Welcome.....you are only about a third of the age of many on here but without doubt lefty equals the new black.

ageist

Lol...Politically Fcked-up Mentalists is the forum's new name.

OP just ignore this bloke, he is like Arthur Daley living in Euro land

Op welcome, take no notice of anyone living in Canada

Op, do you like pussy cats? How about Gin? or Porsche?

Welcome Deej

If you could just pull your trousers up to a place where your belt sits above your belly button so as not to disturb the more orthodox hifi enthusiast that would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Dean :)
ps. a young 47
I have to heartily agree with deanf here, you'll hear a great deal about optimal positions of equipment to listener, cables, and f*cking Brexit, but the golden rule to be accepted on pfm is the height of your belt.

The optimal position, and age, is below

now that's a gift. i don't know how you do it!?
I just listen and cast my vote accordingly, ime, discussing politics on a forum or elsewhere usually leads to disagreements/unpleasantness with people you may otherwise get on with and I just can’t be doing with that. I’m a friendly and very sociable person. The only thing I’ll openly stand up and argue against is fascism/racism or any other kind of discrimination. I’m not a “snowflake”, I just don’t tolerate bully boy antics.

I just listen and cast my vote accordingly, ime, discussing politics on a forum or elsewhere usually leads to disagreements/unpleasantness with people you may otherwise get on with and I just can’t be doing with that. I’m a friendly and very sociable person. The only thing I’ll openly stand up and argue against is fascism/racism or any other kind of discrimination. I’m not a “snowflake”, I just don’t tolerate bully boy antics.

Well, you've made a political statement right there. (This is just to give our new brother a taste of what it's like..not picking on you) Define "Fascism"! Was Stalin "Fascist"? And Pol Pot? And what is a Radford Amp, anyway? And what is a "snowflake"?

Well, you've made a political statement right there. (This is just to give our new brother a taste of what it's like..not picking on you) Define "Fascism"! Was Stalin "Fascist"? And Pol Pot? And what is a Radford Amp, anyway? And what is a "snowflake"?
Lol, that’s exactly why I tend to stay out of it.

advertisement

Back