advertisement

Newbie here

Welcome.....you are only about a third of the age of many on here but without doubt lefty equals the new black.

I assume our Great Chief, Tony L. has informed you of the initiation ritual? It consists of writing 300 words of incomprehensible nonsense that ties together the Middle East, Brexit and the effects of mains cables on the sound of a stereo. You can place it on any thread you like.

left wing eh? You'll be OK here provided you're not too left wing. The sort of loony that might actually vote for a left wing political party for instance!

Thanks for the welcome guys. :)

Nah I'm not too left-wing - centre-left more than anything. I have no real loyalty to any party. Could easily vote Labour, Green or Lib Dems, just not the Tories or BP.

And no I don't have a record player...but will try out the initiation ritual... :D How old are most people on here?

Nah I'm not too left-wing - centre-left more than anything. I have no real loyalty to any party. Could easily vote Labour, Green or Lib Dems, just not the Tories or BP.

And no I don't have a record player...but will try out the initiation ritual... :D How old are most people on here?
Whatever you do, don't mention the LibDems!;)

How old? Well I think if you say "Conservative Party" for most an image of Harold MacMillan pops up.

I remember being told devaluation wouldn't affect the pound in my pocket. Never trusted a politician since which has stood me in good stead.

I’m 36 years old next week and one of the younger guys here. I also have centre left political leanings but tend to stay quiet on political posts.

Welcome by the way!

Welcome Deej. You and our other new arrival, Nick, are making me feel old. My children will be cross. That is their job.

P.S. Are you into music and hi-fi at all? That is really the main focus of this site, at least in my view, and I think in that of the owner. (Even though the other stuff can be amusing/diverting.)

advertisement

Back