advertisement

New Years Dishonor list

How about we park this one for a day or two, until the season of goodwill to all men is officially over? Then the hostilities can resume in earnest...

Boris needs to be up there at the top...not only for Brexit but for being the worst (most embarrassing) Foreign Secretary in.....we'll ever.

How about we park this one for a day or two, until the season of goodwill to all men is officially over? Then the hostilities can resume in earnest...

Screen-Shot-2018-12-26-at-17-17-11.png

I nominate the Tory party for their role in the slow destruction of society as a whole, for their role in reversing all the good that people strive for on a daily basis around the UK to bring a quality of life to those who suffer, for their role in single handedly bringing this government & British politics into disrepute.

He’s head and shoulders above the field. Global Leader of the Endarkenment. I was just watching a clip of Obama hosting the NBA champions- that’s what statesmanship looks like, not the imposter that’s crawled into the White House.
Just one correction
the imposter that slithered into the White House.

Much as I detest Trump his stance on China is proving to be much on point. They are a real danger to world stability especially economically.

He’s head and shoulders above the field. Global Leader of the Endarkenment. I was just watching a clip of Obama hosting the NBA champions- that’s what statesmanship looks like, not the imposter that’s crawled into the White House.

Donny and Mel just travelled to Iraq for a partisan campaign ralley and photo op with some US soldiers.

I saw this trip as a missed opportunity to change the locks on the White House.

There are more effective ways of addressing the imbalance, as well as China’s IP theft and other unfair trade practices.
Anyone who trades with China needs to do it with their eyes open. I'm not saying not to do it, but a supplier friend of mine was not careful enough with his IP when entering the Chinese market, and they ripped off his software and now sell it in competition. The culprits see absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's 'normal', and they are untouchable without very deep pockets.

Corbyn, for the most ineffectual opposition the country has ever experienced.

Much as I detest Trump his stance on China is proving to be much on point. They are a real danger to world stability especially economically.
He has given up on various parts of the world and guess who's coming to dinner ?
The Chinese cannot believe their luck
He will be known as the President instrumental in diminishing the power and authority of the US in the world by some margin.

He has given up on various parts of the world and guess who's coming to dinner ?
The Chinese cannot believe their luck
He will be known as the President instrumental in diminishing the power and authority of the US in the world by some margin.
Make America grate again?

advertisement

Back