advertisement

New shop in Brum.

Is this the second shop? There is/was a Vintage hifi shop in the Custard Factory a while back but maybe was a temporary or pop up.

was there ? i missed that ! i know audio affair have their shop there and a collection point under the bridge there

Was born and lived my youth a couple of miles from Bearwood, know it well. Will pay a visit when I’m next back over there.

Popped in this afternoon.

Nice chap, shop and location. Not sure about parking though.

Lots of retro stuff and higher prices than I thought. Well, if there a market, why not?

Mostly turntables, amps and speakers.

He's even interested in some of my stuff!

Hope he does well.

Popped in this afternoon.

Nice chap, shop and location. Not sure about parking though.

Lots of retro stuff and higher prices than I thought. Well, if there a market, why not?

Mostly turntables, amps and speakers.

He's even interested in some of my stuff!

Hope he does well.

you could keep him in business for a year :D

maybe all those bbc staff who refuse to relocate to brum could be tempted by these attractions :p !

The vast majority of London-based staff at Radio 1’s Newsbeat service have declined to relocate to a new base in Birmingham, as the BBC faces the challenge of rebuilding entire teams from scratch.

In the latest example of the broadcaster’s difficult and lengthy restructuring process, three-quarters of Newsbeat’s approximately 40 staff have indicated they do not want to move outside the capital, according to sources in the corporation.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/oct/19/bbc-radio-1-newsbeat-staff-decline-relocate-birmingham

advertisement

Back