advertisement

New Rega Aethos Amplifier Now On Demo!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge

Hi Everyone,

Now this is an amp that a lot of people have been waiting for, me included, so I am really pleased to say that we now have the new Rega Aethos Amplifier on Permanent demo, just in time for our Rega Open Day, this coming Saturday, (November 23rd).

Over the last few years Rega have proved extremely popular with their Amplifiers, especially with the Elex-R and Elicit-R, personally I love the Elex-R so the addition of the Higher End £2999 Aethos is bound to be a great success.

First impression are that it is extremely heavy, thanks in part to it's gorgeous case which is very similar in design to Rega's Aura Phono Stage, as the Aethos is a Line Level amp only, with no built in Phono stage, I can see this amp being partnered with the Aura / Planar 10 a fair bit to give a pretty awesome analogue system, it is rated at 125 wpc into 8ohms so will drive the majority of speakers out there.

Right better get it running in ready for Saturday's Open Day, please find more information on the Aethos below and a few pictures -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/…/amplifiers-rega/

Cheers,
Paul.

advertisement

Back