advertisement

New Qobuz Account

mickhick1

pfm Member
I thought I would sign up for a Qobuz account to compare with Tidal, which I've been using since last April. I have installed the Qobuz plugin on my LMS, but I can't get it to work. It keeps asking me to complete the username and password in the server settings, but I have done that dozens of times, but to no avail.
Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong please?

Have you put your credentials into the plugin on LMS. You need to go to Settings on the main LMS screen. Then select the plug-ins tab and scroll down to the Qobuz listing, on the right, click on the settings for the plugin and this will bring up a screen where user name and password can be entered. Remember to click "apply" to confirm the input, if you just close, your input is not saved.

Have you put your credentials into the plugin on LMS. You need to go to Settings on the main LMS screen. Then select the plug-ins tab and scroll down to the Qobuz listing, on the right, click on the settings for the plugin and this will bring up a screen where user name and password can be entered. Remember to click "apply" to confirm the input, if you just close, your input is not saved.
Yes, I've done that numerous times, but it doesn't work.
I've also checked the slimdevices forum and can't find the same issue being mentioned.

I had a similar thing 6 months ago after a power outage. A re-reboot of the lms server computer (a Pi) cleared it. Maybe worth a try if you haven't already?

Try what @DaveMc64 has said above. The last suggestion I can make is to double check the password by logging into your Qobuz account on a PC or MAC

I had a similar problem when I changed my Melco.
I've had a Qobuz account for some time and forgot that user name was my email address and not a specific name I had created for the account - sorry if this sounds obvious, but it confused me. I don't wish to offend!
Cheers

I thought I would sign up for a Qobuz account to compare with Tidal, which I've been using since last April. I have installed the Qobuz plugin on my LMS, but I can't get it to work. It keeps asking me to complete the username and password in the server settings, but I have done that dozens of times, but to no avail.
Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong please?

I have just signed in using an old account
As @trumpetman says, email address for username and correct account password. No problem.
which LMS version and competer OS are you using ?
Maybe clear the Browser cache or wait for the LMS cache to clear (20-30 minutes)
ronnie

Thanks everyone, I have not been using my email address as my username, so that is probably the cause of the problem. I will try it later, after work.
Thanks to everyone that responded.

If you decide to unsubscribe at anytime, make sure you also cancel payment at source, as Qobuz might continue to charge. I unsubscribed, and was still charged the following month. My payment source was through paypal but neither paypal or Qobuz refunded me.

advertisement

Back