advertisement

New Ortofon 2M Black half price sale

I bought the Mozart 225 box set on Amazon for £170 and they honored it even though it was half of the usual price. It was only at £170 for a couple of hours before returning to the normal price of over £300.

If anyone's interested in looking at previous Amazon price histories or wants to get automatic custom email reports when an item drops below a certain price check out *******************

Last edited:
This gets weirder - they now have Audio-Technica AT33PTG/II at a pretty keen price. They are based in County Durham and are supposed to be a supplement supply business but seem to have lots of AV/camera bits for sale.

This gets weirder - they now have Audio-Technica AT33PTG/II at a pretty keen price. They are based in County Durham and are supposed to be a supplement supply business but seem to have lots of AV/camera bits for sale.

£204 half price? only 2 in stock
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Audio-Technica+AT33PTG/II

sold by Naturesupplies ?!? well once upon a time Woolworths sold mopeds ( Tomas ) so stranger things I suppose

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Most likely a scam. I've seen headphones at silly prices and cameras too - I always then look to see what else the seller has sold in the last 6 months. Same with ebay.
You may get lucky, best of luck. Amazon should cover it in terms of the money but not to source the product for the same price.

OK, they're called naturesupplies. Anyone reckon they're really selling carts and DACs cheap? Not just the one, used, from a personal collection but several, new of course, at silly prices... Quite a few nice camera lenses too.
I'm sure they have a 99% rating, a scammer wouldn't choose to hack a seller with 50% would they?

"This is really great quality Oregano Oil 2-3 drops under the tongue burns your mouth a little to start off for a few seconds but you get used to it."
"Brought for our dog to keep her healthy and well."
"Product arrived earlier than delivery date securely packaged. Bought this for my dog which is suffering with skin allergies and after a week his skin is improving. Would definitely recommend"
"Oregano oil is a natural anti biotic. I take it once a day and never get colds excellent"
I don't see a "this Audiolab M-Dac has improved my dog's hearing and the Nikon lenses which I've strapped to his eyes definitely help him to walk in a straight line".

OK, they're called naturesupplies. Anyone reckon they're really selling carts and DACs cheap? Not just the one, used, from a personal collection but several, new of course, at silly prices... Quite a few nice camera lenses too.
I'm sure they have a 99% rating, a scammer wouldn't choose to hack a seller with 50% would they?

"This is really great quality Oregano Oil 2-3 drops under the tongue burns your mouth a little to start off for a few seconds but you get used to it."
"Brought for our dog to keep her healthy and well."
"Product arrived earlier than delivery date securely packaged. Bought this for my dog which is suffering with skin allergies and after a week his skin is improving. Would definitely recommend"
"Oregano oil is a natural anti biotic. I take it once a day and never get colds excellent"
I don't see a "this Audiolab M-Dac has improved my dog's hearing and the Nikon lenses which I've strapped to his eyes definitely help him to walk in a straight line".

Could be a married couple, say for example wife owns a "natural" supplements company, and husband sells some audio and photo stuff on the side and uses her account. I've seen this sort of thing a lot on eBait, so why not Amazon too?

Only 111 reviews in 12 months, and now have 30,000 things listed, including more Miele white goods than all the John Lewis shops and AO put together.

That should cover it. Make your own mind up.

Naturesupplies also have a number listed on Amazon - maybe worth giving them a call to ensure they are legitimate. They have some cameras at great prices.

As well as all the AV equipment they now have the rather desirable Audio Technica AT 33 Sa at £314. Their business address is a terrace in Willington, County Durham so it doesn't seem feasible. Can someone explain the technicalities of how the scammer benefits from this if Amazon control the payments etc.

I wonder whether they have a side line in bankrupt stock they pickup at auctions? what will happen to Maplins left overs?

advertisement

Back