advertisement

New Ortofon 2M Black half price sale

steve_1979

pfm Member
UPDATE - It's a scam. Avoid.

One for all you vinyl lovers. If you're quick you could bag yourself a bargain on Amazon. For some reason the Ortofon 2M Black has dropped to less than half the usual price. It's normally between £400 to £500 but is currently only £216.

Be quick though. Knowing Amazon it will only stay at that price for a few hours.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ortofon-05...&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B002SE3H74&th=1

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Good luck. Hope it's a blacky.

Amazon have a good returns policy anyway so there's nothing to worry about if they send a blue.

Good luck. Hope it's a blacky.

Amazon have a good returns policy anyway so there's nothing to worry about if they send a blue.
If it does turn out to be a 2M Blue, I believe your entitlement is to be given a Black (since that is what they agreed to sell you), not just the Blue money back. Of course they may not have a Black to send you, but if that's the case they must put you in funds to buy one elsewhere.
ML

If it does turn out to be a 2M Blue, I believe your entitlement is to be given a Black (since that is what they agreed to sell you), not just the Blue money back. Of course they may not have a Black to send you, but if that's the case they must put you in funds to buy one elsewhere.
ML

I don’t think that’s the case. I’ve ordered CD sets that have been obviously mispriced and eventually the order gets cancelled. Down to their T&C I think.

ML

Nah,
They can just refund your money. The law doesn't penalise business who make listing errors.

you may just be lucky as it seems that all the 2m series are out of stock on Amazon? Have they been discontinued? if so I had better get some spare stylii units

hi a couple of friends have bought at33ptg from amazon one of them now has his doubts,i thought I had ordered one but it seems iv not,regards charlie

advertisement

Back