advertisement

New Naim 372 and 250 at Munich

I am hoping it would be an integrated amp with 150watts x2 for 8ohms power output so I can use it with ATC speakers but knowing Naim it will not be so... Oh well...

I thought there was a whole new range of products in the pipeline. Perhaps the supply chain problems are holding all this back.

I had received pretty large hints that new stuff was iminent. Not necessarily at Munich though to be fair. i just assumed that would be the obvious time to launch.

I thought there was a whole new range of products in the pipeline. Perhaps the supply chain problems are holding all this back.

As somebody pointed out, Rega release new amp and new CD player these days.
So not impossible it seems.

And the Star Uniti..!, proably the least selling item vs Atom/Nova indicate there's nothing new this time apart from paint.
Its a joke really.

Naim's classic line-up is as old as the hills, apart from DR upgrades it's basically unchanged since 2001,that's 21 years.

I would expect a new rationalised range of separates with styling more in line with the Naim Uniti stuff and decent power outputs from the power amps, i.e. 100 -200W into 8ohms. But what do I know?

advertisement

Back