New Mytek Gear 2021

Amber Audio

This is the Day
https://hifipig.com/mytek-audio-to-release-nine-new-products-in-2021/

Mytek Liberty Series
A selection of very compact, high performance “one function” products:

February 28th 2021 – Liberty THX AAA™ Headphone Amplifier $/€ 1,495

March 15th 2021 – Liberty DAC II PCM/DSD/MQA/HPA DAC $/€ 995

April 15th 2021 – Liberty Phono Preamplifier with built-in SU Transformer $/€ 1,495

Mytek Brooklyn Series
Compact, high performance, “feature packed” products:

Shipping now – Brooklyn Power Amp+ (dual-mono, 2x 250W, Fast class D) $/€ 2,495

April 30th 2021 – Brooklyn Bridge II w/ROON Core, DAC, preamp, HPA & phono $/€ 3,495

Mytek Manhattan Series
Models are full size, ultra high performance products

Summer 2021 – Manhattan Dual-mono Power Amp (GanFET module, 2x 200W) $/€ 6,995

Summer 2021 – Manhattan Bridge w/ROON Core, DAC, preamp, HPA & phono $/€ 6,995

Mytek Empire Series
“Cost no object”, flagship products:

February 2021 – Empire Streamer Bridge w/ROON Core, DAC, preamp, HPA & phono $/€ 19,995

Summer 2021 – Empire Mono block power amplifier (GanFET module, 1000 watts) $/€ 9,995 ea.

I really like the Mytek products. I am now on my fourth Mytek DAC. Started on the DSD-192 then went to Brooklyn, Brooklyn+ and now have the Manhattan II. Building the roon core into the DAC looks like a great approach will be interested to see how well the core being built into the DAC works if you are using multiple endpoints via roon.

I have had Brooklyn and Manhattan. Really lovely products - excellent build, sound great, good value. The Manhattan II DAC is very good.

Might well go for the Headphone Amp - looks very interesting and could be a good alternative to the Benchmark HPA4
You never know Mike it might sound better than the Benchmark. But you'd better check with Keith on the measurements first - as obviously such piffle as to how it sounds is so irrelevant if it measures well.

My Brooklyn Bridge is on its way back to Poland, having had the network card fail (within warranty period). Fortunately, the only ‘Hifi’ shop in Madeira is a Mytek agent, so has been kind enough to help me out even though I bought whilst still in the U.K. I think I might upgrade to the new Bridge in due course. I can’t decide if the cost of upgrading my two Mytek Amps to the + versions is worth it though.

Lets see if they can better the numbers in the lowly sonciz sgd1, smsl400, topping d90 and gustard A18.

advertisement

Back