advertisement

New Markaudio speaker kits.

orangeart

KJF Audio Ltd.
I've spent a lovely day with Mark Fenlon Today of Markaudio fame, making videos. This is the first one. It a close up build of the Tozzi one kit speaker which is derived from the Markaudio Sota speaker of the same name.These kit are so new they aren't even available yet. I'll have some in stock in a few weeks when the slow boat from China docks in the UK. Perfect for the DIYer who doesn't want to do to much DIY

Last edited:
That looks like fun but need a small childs hands to stick that first gasket and those screws in for you.
Finally I project I may be able to get finished, what others are going to be available in kit form?

My hands are quite chunky and imprecise and I managed

That's all the kits that are in the pipeline for now, but it is something Mark wants to spend more time looking at. I'm hoping for different back panels that allow active or streaming operation.

I've got a pair for myself that I'm going to hack the back panel of with a blue tooth module at some point for one of the kids room.

I'm kinda hoping they are quieter than the huge guitar cabs I've given them at the moment

advertisement

Back