advertisement

New Linn MC

I'm trying to find out price and I will post again if I am successful.

Linn reckon it's made by 'Armour' who make the Klyde btw.

Cool, a new product from Linn that actually interests me. I wonder how it stacks up against the akiva?

Guess there's no room for Boron into that (Linn) price calculation, mind you manufacture cost might be close to 1/10th of retail, maybe less, who knows

Looks very Troika-esc doesn't it.

I doubt it's going to seriously challenge the Troika rebuild market at its asking price.

Do Linn actually sell any of this stuff?

Do Linn actually sell any of this stuff?

guess they are, Keel and whatever you can put into LP12 end up insane overhead
For example a dealer on the Linn Forum told the disciple the new K200 is much better than K400, viola thousand of metres sold

the Klyde was never my cup, what took them so long ?
when the krystal dust has settled and all the potential Adikt, Klyde, Arkiv customers has paid -sure they will replace the Adikt with brand new much better bla, bla new segment to empty

What I don't understand is, why doesn't Naim pull their share of that market with a revised Aro and matching Naim cartridge, Maybe Focal can't imagine the potential

guess they are, Keel and whatever you can put into LP12 end up insane overhead
For example a dealer on the Linn Forum told the disciple the new K200 is much better than K400, viola thousand of metres sold

the Klyde was never my cup, what took them so long ?
when the krystal dust has settled and all the potential Adikt, Klyde, Arkiv customers has paid -sure they will replace the Adikt with brand new much better bla, bla new segment to empty

What I don't understand is, why doesn't Naim pull their share of that market with a revised Aro and matching Naim cartridge, Maybe Focal can't imagine the potential

I'm not a fan of the klyde, I found it sluggish and bass heavy. The kontrapunkt B that replaced it was vastly superior.

Linn cartridges make no sense.

Just buy any Lyra.

I'm guessing the Linn fits on a Linn arm without having to bend the pins out of shape. I was surprised (as a Linn "newbie") that the Lyra didn't seem to.

advertisement

Back