advertisement

New House

Also, in no way new; but finally released digitally recently (which considering it's on the extortionately priced and limited edition Golf Channel label is great)

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting this as it's just been re-released today and was so hard to get hold of first time round.

For many it will be just a simple loop; boring and essentially lazy. For others though it gets inside, flows around and doesn't leave. I love this tune and the palate from which the sounds are selected. I'm so pleased to see it doing the rounds again.

Guey: Cheers for the Mark E, listened to it a few times now and like it more each time.

Thanks for the Kuba Sojka Nick. Unknown to me and made me check the album out. Good stuff.

New from M.ono today and worthy of a listen:

M.ono's 'Holding Back California' from a couple of years ago is such a joyful and warm piece of House music. A real standout tune of its type, and one I will always come back to.

Thanks for the Kuba Sojka Nick. Unknown to me and made me check the album out. Good stuff.

New from M.ono today and worthy of a listen:

M.ono's 'Holding Back California' from a couple of years ago is such a joyful and warm piece of House music. A real standout tune of its type, and one I will always come back to.

Yep that M.ono is a good one.

Looks like Adesse Versions has a new one out too which I'm also liking:

Adesse Versions - Wash My Soul

Not to get hung up on genres Fade To Black - In Sync (Jay Denham), has just been re-released on the French Technorama label and is a well known classic piece of Techno from 1990's Fragile records. On the flip however is Playground from his 1999 album Synthesised Society on Disko B. Posting it because it because it is such a good tune that would easily fit into any 'darker' House set. Worth exploring.

[YOUTUBE]8j-DlaP6hZk[/YOUTUBE]

advertisement

Back