advertisement

New Gaming PC

So now my cunning plan is in motion...what gear do I have to buy Junior to get a decent race car simulator going for me (him I meant...).

I want to limit it to one Monitor. Maybe an upgrade from his current 24" (AOC G2460pf) 27" will do as his old one can be used in the office. I'll check if 30" have hit any pricing sweet spots yet. 1920 x 1080 resolution is fine for what I want ...144Mhz right?

Steering wheel and pedals....

If I was buying a nice gaming monitor (but also a good all-rounder) right now, I would have this 27 inch, 1440p, high refresh, IPS panel

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WGXXV55/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Sorry, don't know anything about the other gear

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
The trouble with sticking to 1080p is it starts to look poor above 24", so the higher resolution is needed at 27" really.

Thanks, yes I'm trying to figure out if a monitor shove 1080p is worth the expense with our system. Not sure it is but still learning

Your system is great, the video card can always be changed down the road (e.g. 5700 xt when the next gen cards come next year,) a decent monitor will last a good while

advertisement

Back