advertisement

New DJ Mix - Galactic Harmonies

farfromthesun

pfm Member
Pretty much all brand new techno and electro, with one or two older tracks thrown in for good measure.

Has an overall spacey vibe.

Some of you might like it.

https://soundcloud.com/farfromthesun/ryan-blackman-galactic-harmonies

EB3xglEXYAALOl1.jpg:large

lovely intro. I need to sleep early so will give it a full listen tomorrow! cheers for the link.

Inspiring mix! and great track selection/transitions that would go down really well in any club. Loved it. You can clearly mix! ... Lovely SQ as well. Ryan Elliot - Pauls Horizon. I missed that one and will be hunting down many others so thank you... I'll be listening again f'sure

Inspiring mix! and great track selection/transitions that would go down really well in any club. Loved it. You can clearly mix! ... Lovely SQ as well. Ryan Elliot - Pauls Horizon. I missed that one and will be hunting down many others so thank you... I'll be listening again f'sure

Thanks Pedro, appreciate your comments and glad you like it.

FYI, I credit the sound quality to my Allen & Heath mixer (Xone 43). Having used a Xone 62 for best part of twenty years the 43 certainly matches up in the SQ department.

Lovely mix Ryan, enjoyed it a lot. Favourite tunes are the Truncate and Jump Source both of which I missed (???), but now have. The Jump Source has another tune on it that I love, so thanks for bringing me this:

That Paul's Horizon tune has me thinking I know it from years ago maybe Fnac or F comm or something? Has that feel about it.

Had a great time at Hydra last weekend. Printworks is an amazing venue, what a fabulous space, it really is vast. Was a bit worried it would be a sweat box as it was so hot last weekend, but it was dark and cool with acres of room. Was really impressed with the whole set up and will definitely be back. Naughty daytime clubbing ha! Managed to catch Mike Huckaby the night before too. Order restored by swimming in the pond on the heath. Perfect weekend.

Lovely mix Ryan, enjoyed it a lot. Favourite tunes are the Truncate and Jump Source both of which I missed (???), but now have. The Jump Source has another tune on it that I love, so thanks for bringing me this:

That Paul's Horizon tune has me thinking I know it from years ago maybe Fnac or F comm or something? Has that feel about it.

Had a great time at Hydra last weekend. Printworks is an amazing venue, what a fabulous space, it really is vast. Was a bit worried it would be a sweat box as it was so hot last weekend, but it was dark and cool with acres of room. Was really impressed with the whole set up and will definitely be back. Naughty daytime clubbing ha! Managed to catch Mike Huckaby the night before too. Order restored by swimming in the pond on the heath. Perfect weekend.

Somehow missed your reply - thanks Darrell. I am getting through so much new music at the minute (possibly another mix coming along shortly) that it's just easier to record and post the results! I couldn't possibly list it all. Happy that there's stuff in there that you like and hadn't come across before.

Glad you had a good time at the Hydra event! It looked fantastic.

advertisement

Back