advertisement

New Cable coming from EWA and ABCaudio

CJ14

O.H.
Having now spent a year or two on a new cable design we will soon be ready to present it to the world.
What makes it special, well ten times more cross sectional area of ultra pure copper conductor , thinner individual conductors and separated insulation on each small conductor i.e. Litz wire this allow better dynamic damping control if the power amplifier can do that, but on the poorer DF amp it will allow it to work to it best abilities.
Much more flexible, a new doping material in the plastic insulator and larger granular matrix. This improves the CML and reduce external interference giving the user a much cleaner sound without added modulation added to the music.
The production cost has become more expensive and very expensive tooling needed, but for a short while as we have made a lot more than the normal length this cost will not effect you the user.
We are also hoping to get some reviews in the standard non biased and corrupted Hi-Fi press ( yes we hear you say good luck with that ) one can hope.
So watch this space and the ABCaudio web pages [a href="[URL]https://www.abcaudio.biz/[/URL]"]link[/a]
Oh the colour has changed not so black but deep brown due to the compound mix.
Thanks to Alan Brown for all the running about he has done to get this product up and running, Thanks Alan

Sounds interesting, will it replace any of the existing cables or is it a new category?

Hi Chris,

It's early days yet. Lots of listening will be required, but a quick mock up yesterday was simply superb. Taking time to compare to LS-25/40/80 will be crucial, then we decide if it is a new product or simply a revision to what we have.

Hi Simon! I hope you are well... You won't remember but you built me a lovely power supply years ago for an M2Tech DAC I had.

You want pics? I can show the sample reel to you with some raw LS-40 (sans braid and dressing) for contrast in the foreground:

advertisement

Back