Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Network Acoustics Eno streaming system.

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by mikechadwick, Jul 12, 2022.

1. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

Purchased April 2021 - no longer being used as part of my gradual downsizing of the hifi. Boxed and in excellent condition. £995 new, looking for £650 including RMSD in UK.
    Not snake oil!

Winner of a prestigous BEST OF 2020 award by The Ear magazine, the eno Streaming System by Network Acoustics is a limited edition, special offer package for the ultimate streaming experience.
    The system includes an eno Ethernet Filter plus an enoStreaming Cable (1.00 metre length).
    Filter Features
    • Input: Amphenol chassis-mounted RJ45 connector.
    • Output Cable: Custom-built high-purity UP-OCC continuous cast conductor cable with high quality Telegaertner RJ45 CAT8 connector.
    • Cable Length: 35 cm
    • Wire: Wired entirely using 99.999% purity UP-OCC conductors.
    • RFI/EMI Filter: Hand-made highly efficient, precision-tuned custom RFI filter.
    • 4-core cable architecture designed to operate at 100Mb/s for optimum sound quality.
    • Construction: Hand-assembled and individually tested in the UK.
    • Bespoke enclosure made with non-magnetic ABS Plastic.
    • Enclosure Dimensions: 120 x 94 x 32 mm
    • Weight: 245 g
    Cable Features
    • Precision hand woven cable architecture.
    • Bespoke high-purity UP-OCC conductors.
    • Telegartner CAT8.1 wide bandwidth gold-plated connectors.
    • Standard 1.00 metre length (longer lengths available in 0.50 metre increments)
    • 4-core cable architecture designed to operate at 100Mb/s for optimum sound quality.
    • Construction: Hand-assembled and individually tested in the UK.
    • Weight: 200 g
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Vince Parkin

Vince Parkin pfm Member

Superb bit of kit, genuinely improves your listening experience.

mikechadwick likes this.
  3. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member