advertisement

Neil Peart Car Collection for sale

Ok, ok, I’ll do you all a big favor and settle for the ‘63 split window. The rest are all yours! :)

I’m terms of looks I think it’s between the Miura and the E-type, but sadly I think I’ll be keeping my minivan.

Rare to see a 289 Cobra, though I always thought they were much more stylish than the 'roided-up 427 shape.

The man had taste - undoubtedly some of the finer models amongst those particular marques.

Have they been refinished in silver? Only the Aston looks right to my eyes. The Mura looking the most wrong. It should be illegal to have anything but bright yellow there.

Maybe he had his personal silver colour, and had them all restored with that colour. (Except for the Cobra)

The Miura makes me go weak at the knees. I can't say I remember seeing one in silver before and I think it looks wonderful!

Yes, if I were forced to take one, it'd be the Miura (much as I love E-types).
Looks wonderful.

I recall seeing one for sale at a local showroom when I was little, but could not understand the price, as it seemed to have too many numbers in it!

Yeah that boat is a thing of beauty.

(I'm guessing that has to be your daughter doing the winding up EV... :) )

An exceptionally gifted drummer and has given me a lot of enjoyment. Saw them a couple of times, and still throw an LP on regularly.

I'm quite pleased that he was able to have and cherish a few toys. The Ghibli is lovely too...that would be my 2nd choice.

The E Type was the first car that I thought “Wow!” when I saw my first one. It would have to be that. But any of those would be a special experience.

advertisement

Back