advertisement

Need Price Suggestion for Naim NAC-62 + NAP-140 in pristine condition

Hello

I need your opinion about offer of Naim set (Pre-amplifier and Power-amplifier), type : NAC-62 and NAP-140
The offer comes with :

- SNAIC cable from NAC-62 to NAP-140
- Hi-Cap Plug for protecting the connector hole
- Powercord for Naim NAP-140
- 2 DIN to RCA cable for inputting NAC-62
- NAC-62 unit
- NAP-140 unit

All NAC-62 and NAP-140 capacitor have recapped with good parts for ensuring good performance to use

the item condition is very pristine condition, very mint. There's no scratch on all body, very nice and almost like new.
Working condition also perfect, no issue

additional information :
- For NAP-140 : final output transistor using Sanken 2SC2922
- For NAC-62 the Phono Connector is not BNC but RCA (L,R=white and red)

the price to offer is : USD 1,777 for all above

need your suggestion about :

- are the units above is collectible for buying in 2021 ?
- about the price, is this okay or normal..for studying market price now..I have looked Hifishark and Ebay, they have vary price, condition also vary, I can get exact market price intervals for them
- about the sound quality : at the time NAC-62/NAP-140 was built it came with Linn SOndek LP-12 turntable for testing. But now, mainly I use CD player (Audiolab 8200CD), I propose to buy Naim CD player too next.., Do I have choosen right choice depending on my listening character ( I mostly 99% playing Jazz ) and my existing system ?

Thank you so much for your suggestion..about the price, I know it's vary, but at least I just got an idea of the estimated price given the condition of the unit is still very good. I bought more audio equipment for investment, is the Naim NAC-62 / NAP-140 worth collecting and the resale price still good?

// stay healthy and stay away from covid-19 //

the item condition is very pristine condition, very mint. There's no scratch on all body, very nice and almost like new

The first concern is that you are contradicting yourself with your above quote. If the items are “very pristine, very mint” why do you then describe them as “almost like new”? They are either like new, which in turn means like new, or they are almost like new, which does not make them very pristine, very mint.

Amazes me how so few people can describe the condition of an item/items honestly and accurately.

The first concern is that you are contradicting yourself with your above quote. If the items are “very pristine, very mint” why do you then describe them as “almost like new”? They are either like new, which in turn means like new, or they are almost like new, which does not make them very pristine, very mint.

Amazes me how so few people can describe the condition of an item/items honestly and accurately.

I'm sorry, please focus from what we are talking
thank you

Why post this in "Trade"?

Photos of the items would be helpful. Additional information as to who recapped the items - a dealer or a DIY'er - and what was put in there when they were recapped. The aim would be to find out if the Naim boxes are original spec or should rather be labelled as "modified" units.

A last consideration: if you are in the US, market prices there would be different from UK and EU prices.

Why post this in "Trade"?

Photos of the items would be helpful. Additional information as to who recapped the items - a dealer or a DIY'er - and what was put in there when they were recapped. The aim would be to find out if the Naim boxes are original spec or should rather be labelled as "modified" units.

A last consideration: if you are in the US, market prices there would be different from UK and EU prices.

Hello and thank you for replying..
This offer comes without box, so any information about recapped just shout by mouth, not writtenly on box or any documentation
I live in Indonesia, Asia.
Consider using UK Price for 2nd hand item, could you help supply any information about pricing ?

As others point out, more information required.
Some information already confusing
Telling people need to focus usually not very smart, also wrong place to ask.
$1700+ seem a lot.
better luck next

Last edited:
So basically a classified advert but with only 4 posts, and no Ebay/Paypal fees.
On Ebay they will fetch what they are worth.

Welcome by the way.

So, firstly, some basic research would negate the need to ask for advice on prices. Secondly, with only four posts, it would seem like an attempt to break the rules on advertising here on pfm.

If you attached photos with your post so it would be very easy for me to suggest you right opinion but I suggest you one store that is coupon Codify they announce their new deal on account of easter and that is Easter Coupons by using this you can all you desired items at a very budget-friendly amount.

advertisement

Back