advertisement

Neat Momentum 3i and Kudos Super 10

marcobb

Hi Folks,

Can share your experience and feeling on these two speakers ? I will use it in small room that around 100ft and my current system is NDX/XPS-DR/282/250/Hi-Cap DR/Hi-Line/Power-Line/Fraim

1. Neat Momentum 3i
  2. Kudos Super 10

Cheers,
marcobb

Both are good speakers but the Super 10 has a bright balance. You should endeavour to try both in your system before purchase.

Add Proac response 1SC to your list, I've just bought some and am really impressed with them. I owned some Neat Elite and Petite SX and the proacs just blow them away.

There's also some ATC SCM7 in the classifieds which I used to own and would be great in a small room.

I heard the 3i a couple of years ago they had a huge sound although they could be a bit bright.
I owned the Super 10 for a while and they are the superior speaker in my opinion, but they are quite a bit more expensive. They are very clear and detailed with a good all round sound. I just didn't connect with them as much as the Harbeths in my systems, my room and tastes. I also owned the S20 for a short while.

Add Proac response 1SC to your list, I've just bought some and am really impressed with them. I owned some Neat Elite and Petite SX and the proacs just blow them away.

There's also some ATC SCM7 in the classifieds which I used to own and would be great in a small room.

I had owned the Proac 1sc and D18 before and i don't like their bass in pop music, it slow and soft.

Not heard the Kudos's but did hear Neat's 3i in the demo room. Very nice bass and big sound. The tweeter could sound a bit harsh though, which if improved would make it an exceptional speaker.

Do try in your system and room first though.

advertisement

Back