Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Neat MF9

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Nigel S, Jan 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Nigel S

Nigel S pfm Member

FS: A pair of Neat Ultimatum MF9 speakers in Figured Birch finish. Mint condition. Comes with original metal speaker links and Original Crates (boxes).
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/9f5G2fV
    £3995

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  2. Ian G

Ian G pfm Member

I always hankered after a pair, never had the chance to hear them though, just loved the look. Might be tempted if the wife kicks me out tonight, how would they work in a 3 x 4 shiplap shed ?

3. Nigel S

Nigel S pfm Member

Depends if that's 3' by 4' or 3m by 4m

4. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Wonderful speakers, GLWTS.

5. IanW

IanW pfm Member

They are indeed amazing loudspeakers, a shame that I am not in a position to buy them.

6. subsearov

subsearov pfm Member

I can't believe these haven't been snapped up already.

I've been through the Neat Ultimatum range, with MF5s, MF7's and presently, MF9's, and last week, gave a bump to a forum member selling MF5s.

Now these have come up at what is a giveaway price for a stunningly good pair of speakers.

Get 'em bought, someone, and you'll not regret it.

7. Nigel S

Nigel S pfm Member

You are right these speakers are absolutely fantastic - they have 9 drivers each including a super tweeter and to my eyes at least look amazing unfortunately they fail in the waf factor - at least in my in household. Something about them being a bit tall and the wood finish not matching the rest of the room...

8. hoisty

hoisty pfm Member

Would buy these in a snap if I were a single man!

9. Nigel S

Nigel S pfm Member

They are very fine pieces of furniture too...

10. Spraggons Den

Spraggons Den Well-Known Member

Yes these look lovely imho and would beautifully adorn a decent size room as they look pretty tall and l imagine would have to be a few feet out into the room for the rear port not to make it a bass fest.

Ray

11. scottcarpenter

scottcarpenter pfm Member

I had a pair of these before my Kudos Titans and they were absolutely superb. Someone will love them. GLWTS

12. Tarzan

Tarzan pfm Member

Heard these at a show years ago and can conclude with all the above comments- a very serious pair of loudspeakers indeed.

GLWTS.:)

13. Premmyboy

Premmyboy pfm Member

I’ve recently got MF7s and they are fantastic so I can imagine how great these MF9s sound. GLWS.

14. Nigel S

Nigel S pfm Member

bump £3895

15. Nero

Nero Wiped Clean

where are you?

16. Nigel S

Nigel S pfm Member

Pinner Middlesex

17. Nigel S

Nigel S pfm Member

Bump £3795