advertisement

[IC] Naim Uniti Nova 2 yrs old

hifi-dog

pfm Member
testing the waters as need to help daughter financially.

I bought this as ex demo from my local dealer Basically Sound last feb at 1 yr old and it had only light use. Its in perfect conditions with all accessories, powerline lite etc.

I have used this daily for the last year and never had a glitch with it, running radio while i work so not caned.

Its in perfect condition with only some very minor swirls marks around the plastic ring around the illuminated vol control from dusting, only visible with a bright torch.

The remote is free from scratches but a few minor swirls in the right light angle.

This is still a good looking and class leading all in one streamer/dac with a gutsy class A/B amp that drives my scm11's well, and of course plays all your streaming services and upnp.

I can post but its heavy so wont be cheap or happy to meet within 100m of norfolk.

Price wise there are some older ones on ebay at over £3k but id take something near for mine if of intertest- pics to follow .

Last edited:
Bargain price for fishies! £2700 on here plus half postage or meet up 100 mile radius from Norwich.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back