advertisement

Naim UK Powerline - goes to charity

Maxbertola

pfm Member
UK Powerline in excellent conditions, I will donate the money either to the Cancer Research or to Medicins sans Frontieres. This is because I should never have spent that money on a cable in the beginning.

Sensible offers please.
M.

Thanks.
To spare anyone embarassing questions: I will donate the money and then send the receipt to the buyer.

M.

That's a very sensible question.

I will close the auction Sunday night, at 12 p.m., Italian time (the night between Sunday and Monday).

Thanks very much to all.

Hi to all.

I have had a couple of PM with offers, but please bid openly or I'll find myself in a difficult position.

Thanks for your understanding.
Max

Postage to UK should be around £30 via Italian Posts, insured, 2/3 days for delivery. You may consider it, because in case of globally similar offers it would seem proper to me to accept the first one.

Thanks
M.

Hi to all,

the shipment being almost exactly £30 (30,0160), I think that IanG's offer is the winning one.

Thanks to all.

Max

The PL went to IanG, and I splitted the money half and half to the Cancer Research and to Medicins Sans Frontieres.

Thanks Ian.

M.

I'm impressed Max. Firstly in your honesty in what you think of the product, secondly for giving away the proceeds.

Tony,

I apologize for not having seen your post earlier. I will update where you indicated me. What is a >running total<?

Thanks, Max

OK, understood.

I'm impressed Max. Firstly in your honesty in what you think of the product, secondly for giving away the proceeds.

Steve, I think greatly of the Powerline as Mains cable, it's almost a miracle, but have suddenly felt very ill at ease at the idea of the money spent. I now have two Naim boxes again but have resumed my very good silicone DIY cords...

Max

advertisement

Back