advertisement

[FS] Naim SuperNait 2 ***SOLD***

As per the title. It's in great condition (see photos) and works faultlessly. It's from 2014 and comes with the original box, internal packaging, remote, manual and mains lead (as per the photos).

£1,495 inc. delivery with UPS (fully insured) or you can collect in person from Cardiff.

I love my SN2 and (in my opinion) it was made even better when I added a Hicap DR.

I currently drive a pair of Linn Majik Isobarik floorstanders with mine and the sound quality is superb.

Price seems about right too buddy.

Out of interest....what are you replacing it with?

Thanks @kimbleman , I'm torn on this one tbh because it is just such a cracking amp and with an external PSU on it (I favour Teddy Pardo) it really sings! I'm in the process of going to 282/250 but it's a lot of extra money to spend and the SN2 is proving hard to part with. Half tempted to keep it for a rainy day, but that just seems such a waste. First world problems and all that but doesn't make these decisions any easier sometimes.

Thanks @kimbleman , I'm torn on this one tbh because it is just such a cracking amp and with an external PSU on it (I favour Teddy Pardo) it really sings! I'm in the process of going to 282/250 but it's a lot of extra money to spend and the SN2 is proving hard to part with. Half tempted to keep it for a rainy day, but that just seems such a waste. First world problems and all that but doesn't make these decisions any easier sometimes.
Out of interest is it a teddy cap you’ve used on the SN2 I have one which I love and am interested to try a psu though not a HCDR at £1000

Yes it is indeed a TeddyCap. Makes a fairly significant improvement imho. It pretty much does what a better PSU usually does in terms of sq (at least in my experience) - better instrument placement, 'cleaner' / less fatiguing top end and better controlled bass. It's the latter that i noticed the most at first, but over time it's the less fatiguing sound that really makes this upgrade a must have to me!

advertisement

Back