Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim Supernait 2 & Naim Hicap DR

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Secrethills, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Naim Supernait 2 2019 - £1750
    Bought new in July 2019, S/N 4514xx. Registered with Naim to me. Excellent unmarked condition. Complete with original packaging, manual, NARCOM 4 remote control and Power-Line Lite mains cable

Naim Hicap DR 2019 - £950
    Bought new by me in April 2019, S/N 4534xx. Registered with Naim to me. Excellent unmarked condition. Complete with original packaging, NARCOM 4 remote control and Power-Line Lite mains cable

Both have been used exclusively in my smoke and pet free home on a Naim Fraim stand (also for sale in separate ad)

Collection preferred to avoid shipping damage or loss. DY14 8xx - about half an hour from the M5 J6 (Worcester North)

Please PM for photos and further info if interested

Bob

hifinutt likes this.
  2. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Sorry the Hicap does not include the Narcom remote but it does include a Snaic lead

3. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Photos available

4. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

I will sell both for £2600

5. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

6. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

7. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Reduced price for both - £2500 -

nearly half of new prices, in mint condition and only 2 years old

hifinutt likes this.
  8. MaxiMe

MaxiMe Member

Bugger! Just got one a week ago off e-bay and then a TP TeddyCap arrived on Friday.
    I'd have had these.

9. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Both items now sold. Thanks to "Simonj" for a pleasant and smooth transaction