advertisement

[FS] Naim Supernait 2 late model (2020)

GDBD59

pfm Member
Naim Supernait 2 Integrated Amplifier, serial no' 471454
Apart from some shading in the grained top-cover, this amplifier is in as new condition.
One of the last 2's they made. Googling 'naim serial numbers' will confirm the above info'.

I am the 2nd owner, I bought on here via Dan of Hi fi Pig magazine. His pal was buying a Rega Osiris from him.
I never drove it close to halfway power. The 'zero' point of the volume control can be seen in one of the pictures, at about '7.00 o'clock'. Apart from one or two recordings I never wanted it above 10 o'clock, even listening whilst in a different room. I read a review of it on a website & the reviewer said he liked 'loud' but he didn't use the volume beyond '10.00' either. It's powerful.
Comes with the remote control which is also in immaculate condition & is very pleasant to use. It can be used to adjust the volume in very fine increments.
It will come in it's original box. £1700
The packaged weight is over 15kg. I welcome collection but if shipping is involved I want the buyer to arrange whatever their type/choice may be. To be discussed.

Location 8 miles north of Darlington

https://www.flickr.com/gp/198237129@N03/24D5V2R7kk

Super amplifiers. I have one and added a hicapDR and it sounds fantastic. Drives my Linn Majik Isobariks with ease and at the '10 O' clock' position it's party loud. I would say for such a late one it's a relative bargain :)

Super amplifiers. I have one and added a hicapDR and it sounds fantastic. Drives my Linn Majik Isobariks with ease and at the '10 O' clock' position it's party loud. I would say for such a late one it's a relative bargain :)

Not only late-model, but not used very much either......the last 5 months for instance. (apart from shop demo)

Had one for a few years and still consider it the best piece of audio electronics I’ve owned - price to performance is really hard to beat. GLWTS.

advertisement

Back