advertisement

Naim Super Lumina Interconnect

I've been using the Chord Sarum Tuned Aray phono-DIN from DAC to preamp (and from Urika to pre) but currently trialling the Super Aray version on the DAC. The jury's out but to be fair I've not had a chance to give it a proper listen.

I'll see if I can arrange to borrow a SL version from my very nice, kind, dealer...It'll be an interesting comparison.

I've been using the Chord Sarum Tuned Aray phono-DIN from DAC to preamp (and from Urika to pre) but currently trialling the Super Aray version on the DAC. The jury's out but to be fair I've not had a chance to give it a proper listen.

I'll see if I can arrange to borrow a SL version from my very nice, kind, dealer...It'll be an interesting comparison.
Tony,
Get one of the A team to mark the direction for you if you need to try a Din to Din.
Thats my only bugbear.
Naim couldn't of made it harder to see the printed logo on the cable if they tried.

I tried a SL interconnect between our CDS1 and 52 as a friend brought his one over. We replaced the Hi-Line. The Super Lumina is a very good improvement: its faster, smoother, and more accurate all at the same time. It's more exciting to listen to and doesn't splay out difficult sounds in the lower treble like the HiLine, rather it allows the dynamism of those sounds but not the harshness. It rounds the edges of the note which is nicer on the ear. It's a big jump, and while I'm not massively into exotic cables, it is worth the upgrade money.

Regards

advertisement

Back