advertisement

Naim spares....

ntom

pfm Member
Anyone able to point me in the direction of some basic Naim spares:

HiCap power switch -used to be able to get a drop in replacement from Maplins....but not any more. Anyone where this is available from?

Power amp bulbs.... onec again Maplins used to do these.... (notice in a friends old 135's had some led 'clone' replacements which fit the standard on / off switch -has anyone seen these anywhere?)

Thanks, Neale

thanks Graham -i'll email you.

Helps when you know the right decription to search on: the bulbs are known as 'telephone slide bulbs' ....found 'em!!

ntom

I've done a serch at Maplins but cant find the relevant part for the power amp switch bulb - could you do me a really big favour and post up the part number?

Thanks in advance,

Chris.

No longer available from Maplins -know they used to stock as I have an old catalogue that lists them but the part number is no longer valid.

However.... RS do have them. Sold in packs of 5. Part no: 564-481

It is also definately possible to get drop-in LED replacements, but I have so far been unable to track these down in 48v from any UK source....

RS Link:

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/browse/...eID=ukie&3255900900=3255900900&stockNo=564469

Have placed an order ....& to save on p&p I ordered a mains transformer for a home made 'Geddon at the same time....

...yes yes OK, that's what the wife said as well.....

Neale

Have placed an order ....& to save on p&p I ordered a mains transformer for a home made 'Geddon at the same time.......yes yes OK, that's what the wife said as well.....

:D

Thanks for the info and link, Neale - much appreciated. And good luck with the Geddon clone, too(let us know what your wife thinks of the 'saving' ;) ).

Chris.

advertisement

Back