advertisement

Naim price increase

Interesting... I've just had an e-mail from my local Naim Agent, in Oxford. 'Buy now before the Naim price increase. Example: NaimUniti. Buy before the 1st April, cost is £1930. April 1st, cost is £2495.' They are offering 10% off all Naim orders placed and paid for by March 31st. Martyn Miles .

Interesting... I've just had an e-mail from my local Naim Agent, in Oxford. 'Buy now before the Naim price increase. Example: NaimUniti. Buy before the 1st April, cost is £1930. April 1st, cost is £2495.' They are offering 10% off all Naim orders placed and paid for by March 31st. Martyn Miles .

WHAT!! must be a mix up, or a April fool's joke.

Interesting, the Uniti has gone up from £2145 to £2495 and is the biggest increase in the range. Everything else has gone up on average by 3.5%.

I guess your dealer needs the business!

I have the new and old price list

I had the same e-mail.....

Is the CDS555/555PS worth 18X the price of the CD5?

Is the NAC552/NAP500 worth 40X the price of the NAIT5?

It's indeed a long way to the top. Yowza!

Been a long time since I looked at a price list! Naim better watch out or some of there gear is going to start gettin' very expensive!

;>P

advertisement

Back