Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim NAP250 Bolt Down

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Faux, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Faux

Faux pfm Member

Serviced in March 2020 through Ideal Audio (no paperwork unfortunately). Bought from @mathewf on here.
    It has a few marks but looks pretty good in the rack. Pm me with your email and I’ll send photos.
    £900 collected, I will post at cost and at buyers responsibility if needed, but would prefer collection from Newport near Cardiff (NP10).

2. Faux

Faux pfm Member

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy pfm Member

If ideal audio sent it to naim for service then naim will have a record for any buyer that wants to check. Good luck with the sale

4. Faux

Faux pfm Member

It wasn’t Naim but I can’t remember the name of the company. I did speak to them at the time but for the life of me can’t remember.

5. Faux

Faux pfm Member

£875

6. shug4476

shug4476 pfm Member

Can you find out who did the service? It is rather crucial to onward sale value.

7. JezmondTutu

JezmondTutu pfm Member

Agree 100% - it has a significant influence on price/value

8. Faux

Faux pfm Member

As soon as I find out I will post.

9. Faux

Faux pfm Member

10. david ellwood

david ellwood Kirabosi Kognoscente

A picture or two of the innards are probably a good idea.

Fantastic amplifier glwts.

11. Faux

Faux pfm Member