advertisement

jusphish

Enthralled by Naim
For sale is my Naim NAP 250-2 power amplifier. Second owner, and never a problem. Produced in 2015. Includes all original accessories - box with matching serial number, manual, mains cable, 2 speaker plugs, and XLR to DIN cable.

It is warm and powerful. Am running a DR now and still not sure which I prefer... posting this before I get indecisive and hoard it in the cupboard.

More pictures to follow but here's at least one to start of the amp on its shelf.

z9DfR9fl.jpg

Asking £1,350 and for this one I would really prefer local collection in London NW3, but we can discuss other UK options (by PM) if distance is prohibitive.

What better way to say I love you? Ok, there are likely many better ways…. Happy Valentine’s Day nonetheless.

Good evening. Who’s up for collecting a fantastic 250-2 at £1,195 to cap off the holiday weekend?

Still for sale on my end. Did a little research - this one had an RRP of £3,395 in 2014. At £1,195 we’re looking at just 35% of the original rrp (or only 25% adjusted for inflation to today). A fine deal indeed.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back