Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim NAC72 (K) and Avondale 821A

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by deanf, Jun 11, 2021.

1. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Naim NAC72 pre-amp, including K phono boards (RCA input) - £450 - consemtically in very good condition, a couple of minor scratches that I only noticed taking the photos. Sound wise it's very nice indeed, I've owned three 72s and this is by far the best. Serviced in 2010 and used nowehere near enough since then. Comes with original 321 boards (I think that's what they're called), which means it can be used with or without the 821A boards below, and Naim cable to link to Naim power amp.

Avondale 821A boards - £150 - I’d prefer to give the buyer of the NAC72 first refusal, so might not sell immediately.

Collection preferred from Stockport, close to J1 M60. Demo also preferred to ensure everyone is happy with the transaction (with whatever social distancing rules are in place at the time), or postage to UK to be discussed. Cash on collection or Paypal gift.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  2. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Price drop...

NAC 72 - £425

3. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Bump and price drop….

Naim NAC72 - £400 collected
    Avondale 821A - £150 free p&p

4. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Looks like I'm off to ebay.. :( ..anyone?

5. deanf

deanf pfm Member

I’ve just spotted comments on another thread so to avoid crapping I’ll post here.

The 72 and 821A were both purchased on pfm from different members about a year apart. Both are in very nice condition. I cannot find the history so cannot confirm who did the serviced the 72 but I’m almost certain it wasn’t Avondale, it definitely has the Naim sound and from the time of purchase I believe it to be as original. Lovely knob-feel too!

I’m frightened to say this next bit… () ….with the greatest respect to everyone, I wouldn’t change a product in a way that couldn’t be changed back very easily, even by the likes of me (cards in/out). Naim do great things, Avondale do great things.

Both the 72 and 821A are in nice condition, please PM if interested.

Mynamemynaim likes this.