Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim NAC 112 pre-amplifier

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by gustav_errata, Jul 8, 2021.

1. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

I purchased this used last year. It has not, to the best of my knowledge, been serviced. However, I have been using it for the last year without trouble: no noise or audio faults that I can discern, motorised volume knob works great, etc. I'm selling due to an upgrade.

The case is immaculate except for a tiny mark on the front top-right corner and some barely noticeable signs of equipment having been stacked on it in the past (I never noticed them until today when I started taking photos).

Blanking plug, NARCOM 2 remote and original manual included.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VDtGvJLGs38kRTi88

Anyone looking for a stopgap / temporary Naim pre-amp solution, or someone looking to dip their toes into Naim, look no further!

I do not have a box, so it is available for collection only (Exeter). I can also drive a short distance to meet someone partway. I can plug it in for a demo but note that my power amp will be going out for a service soon, which will limit my ability to do that while it's away for an indeterminate amount of time.

£250

2. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

3. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

Reasonable offers considered, of course.

4. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

5. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

6. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

Now 10% better at £225.

7. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

Bump.
    My power amp's off to Class A, so any demonstration at present would be strictly a BYO Power Amp affair. BYOB also welcome. Can provide beer otherwise.

8. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

Bump.
    On the off chance that someone is holding out because of the collection requirement, get in touch and we can try to figure something out. I'm mostly just nervous about procuring sufficient packaging.

9. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

Bump.
    My power amp's back in-house so I can demo the NAC 112 if desired.
    Also, I found a bunch of packing materials stuffed back in a closet so I think I could confidently pack it up (although collection is still preferred).

10. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

11. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

Bump, still here

12. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

Bump, make me an offer

13. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

£200 collected, or I can send securely in a Naim box (courier to be arranged by the buyer at their expense).