advertisement

Naim Intro Crossovers

BigMark

Large Member!
I have a pair of naim Intro mk1's that have been converted to active, the original crossovers have vanished long ago. Does anyone have a circuit diagram/schematic so I can make some, I've been in touch with naim, they were about as much use as a chocolate teapot & told me I could buy a pair of Allae crossovers from a Naim dealer, I don't think so, they're more than the speakers are worth. I understand the Credo or Intro 2 will also do, so a circuit diagram with cap values etc for any of these would be a great help.
I would be gratefull for any help with this matter.
Mark.

I believe the SBL crossover is exactly the same as Intro/Credo/IBL etc:

SBLXover.jpg

HTH

Big Mark,
I have a pair of SBL crossovers I no longer use, if you want them - cover postage would do, but they are in Spain (not heavy..) or I am back in London Late March I think...

pinch yourself to check youre not dreaming , you appear to have fell on yor feet , steve does have a spare pair of crossovers , :D

BigMark - you will owe some thanks to markt, who made my replacement turnovers...
Anyone got a 160 they want to give to a good home ?

Unbelievable. I'm a bit dumbfounded (amonst other things) hopefully I can return the favour sometime, can't help with the 160 though, sorry!
Many thanks.
Mark.

theres one on e-bay at the mo , do want me to bid on it for you , whats top price you would pay??? ... Jon

A million thanks to Steve, the crossovers arrived two days ago & I haven't even paid him the postage yet "the cheque is in the post!!!" no really it is.
They are hooked up to the speakers & sounding good, I shall at sometime treat them to a re-cap but for now they're fine, sounding much better than my old Linn Keosa's.
I'm still a bit dumbstruck by Steves generousity & trust, cheers mate, hopefully I can return the favour sometime.

Mark.

Mark - many thanks for the ego boost, but it is no more than others have done for me, and it is a pleasure to be able to return or pass on the good will !
Cheers

Steve

advertisement

Back