advertisement

Naim I love me who do you love

Clearly it's a conspiracy between Naim and the world's staple manufactures to corner the market and put shipping tape manufactures out of business. You should receive a commendation from The Queen for uncovering this plot Jack.

Hi Jack,

From the subject line of the post, I was expecting something entirely different in terms of the music....

Something more along the lines of:

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think they really wear white coats when no one is watching?

I can't help but get the feeling that Paul was destined for a life in Wind In The Willows until a curious accident befell him and he was catapulted through an inter-dimensional window into our world.

Jack, they're on the board now as we speak, designing an audiograde sellotape the likes of which no one has ever seen before :)

I just mention the staple use as a stupid thing to do. Oh Honey I'm so exited on my....OH shit a just put a big SCRATCH on my N-Dac's fascia taking this thing out of the box. Please kill me. I was so inpatient I just forgot to remove the God dam staples. Now how many time did this really happen? I say allot

I remember Linn packaging. Double boxed with zero movement of it's shit in side. The naim packaging is not the most secure and vary easily punctured on its travels back and forth from the factory. The Wilson packaging is so good it can be sucked up in tornado and still be immaculate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlEMTsay_u4

WOW what a big boy toy.

For me Ovators do nothing. I love wall hungers. For most rooms the IBLs done right was scary. Can this new drive be implemented in such a speaker like the IBL?

I remember Linn packaging. Double boxed with zero movement of it's shit in side. The naim packaging is not the most secure and vary easily punctured on its travels back and forth from the factory. The Wilson packaging is so good it can be sucked up in tornado and still be immaculate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlEMTsay_u4

WOW what a big boy toy.[/QUOTE

Linn packaging is quite good, Pitty about the stuff they pack in it all though.

advertisement

Back