advertisement

NAIM HI-LINE, right for me?

pozz85

pfm Member
hi guys,after doing the set-up of the SBL's I would like advice from you for the cable issue.
In Italy you do not speak much naim, but read some reviews and some people claimed to hear a big improvement, especially with CDP and the latest pre-amp (CD555, NAC 552, etc. etc.)

my active system is this:

2x250's, Naxo, 32.5,2 x hi-cap, cds2 + CDPS, SBL's

Now using the standard cable, and I have not tried any other cable ..

might be just the upgrade for my "old" Naim system?

Thank's in advance

Best regards

The answer is yes.
I have a CDS2 /XPS, and the Hi-Line is one of those no-brainers.
The sound just gets bigger, more there.
Of course, do listen first before buying.
But make sure you have the dish when you do listen, because you will buy it.

The Hi-Line is a fair improvement over the standard cable but, as always, you should hear it to decide if it's right for you and your pocket.

All my naim,Are serviced...
For the money no problem! I wanted to know if there is more improvement with the latest electronic Naim .. Or it may be a good investment anywere...

The CD for me in this moment is the best solution...
I try heard N-Dac soon, but i prefered CDP now....

Isoblue is a great great rack...but 1000 is a little bit much in this moment...
In this moment i connect the CDP with standard Naim cable...and a good cable for my source think is Necessary and important

On step is the good cable,second step rack,and after N-DAC

Isoblue is a great great rack...but 1000 is a little bit much in this moment...
In this moment i connect the CDP with standard Naim cable...and a good cable for my source think is Necessary and important

On step is the good cable,second step rack,and after N-DAC

Also this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZd-qWWlNE with material and you can make the Isoblue at your own pace. One of the easiest HI-FI rack on the planet to make. In my view the foundation is VERY important with Naim boxes. A big + is a not bad table saw, will be yours to build STUFF. I don't know what Isoblues go for but with $500 I cant build a shit load with MDF and some birch stock. If you lived near by, me and you would have a blast building them in a day. I will build rack all day with you my friend. My prize would be to melt with your active system and some "ALLOT"of that GREAT Italian wine.

Also this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZd-qWWlNE with material and you can make the Isoblue at your own pace. One of the easiest HI-FI rack on the planet to make. In my view the foundation is VERY important with Naim boxes. A big + is a not bad table saw, will be yours to build STUFF. I don't know what Isoblues go for but with $500 I cant build a shit load with MDF and some birch stock. If you lived near by, me and you would have a blast building them in a day. I will build rack all day with you my friend. My prize would be to melt with your active system and some "ALLOT"of that GREAT Italian wine.

COOOL! :D

advertisement

Back